How to Send Money from Paytm | Bank Transfer, Paytm UPI, Debit Card | Step by Step 2022
The easiest way today to transfer or send money is to do transactions online. Online payments are instant and are processed within seconds. Moreover, you also get rewards and cashback for your transactions. Paytm is the most widely used payments application to transfer funds across India. Paytm Offers enormous features to the users to keep them stick to their application. Still, many people do not know How to Send Money from Paytm. This is our topic of discussion today. Today in this post we will discuss all the possible ways to send money from Paytm. We will explain step by step How to Send Money from Paytm Payments Bank? How to Send Money from Paytm Debit Card? How to send money through Paytm UPI? and How to Send Money from Paytm Wallet. In our previous tutorial, we explained How to Add Money in Paytm, we recommend you to read that post also because you will require to know that first.
|send money from paytm|
How to send money from Paytm Wallet?
There are two ways to transfer money from Paytm Wallet to another number. Let's know both the methods step by step.
Method 1- SCAN & PAY
- Login to the Paytm application
- Click on ‘Scan & Pay'
- Either scan the QR code shared by the receiver or enter his/her mobile number
- Click on Pay, enter the amount, select Paytm wallet and again click on pay
Method 2- FROM PAYTM WALLET
- Login to the Paytm application
- Locate ‘Paytm Wallet’
- Click on ‘Make a Payment'
- Scan the receiver’s QR code (request it from the receiver) or enter his/her mobile number or choose it from the contact list
- Click on ‘Pay’
- Enter the desired amount, select Paytm wallet and click on ‘Pay’ to complete the process to send money from a Paytm wallet to a mobile number.
How to Send Money from Paytm UPI?
To send Money from Paytm UPI follow the step-by-step instructions given below.
- Open the Paytm app and log in to your account.
- Click on the ‘Scan and Pay’ option or ‘Send Money to Anyone’ option. In the ‘Scan and Pay’ option you can send money by either scanning the QR code or by adding the recipient’s phone number. You can also select the recipient’s phone number from your phone’s contact list.
- Enter the amount you want to send to the recipient and click on the ‘Pay’ option
- Enter the Paytm UPI PIN
- Once the payment is completed you will receive notification of successful payment
How to Transfer Money from Paytm Debit Card?
To send Money from the Paytm Debit Card follow the step-by-step instructions given below.
- Log in to the Paytm app using your credentials.
- Go to the ‘Wallet’ section on the home screen of your app
- Enter the amount that you wish to add from your debit card to your wallet and click on ‘Add Money to Wallet’
- If you wish to add money using your debit card, you need to select ‘Debit Card’ from the list of options available
- Next, enter your debit card details including your account number, account holder’s name, expiry date and CVV
- After adding these details, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number for the purpose of authentication
- Enter the OTP to confirm the transaction
- Upon successful payment from your debit card, the amount will be added to your Paytm wallet
- You can use this amount to send money to any other bank account, UPI ID.
How to Send Money from Paytm Bank Account?
To send Money from the Paytm Bank follow the step-by-step instructions given below.
- Open the Paytm App & Tap on ‘Bank Transfer’ Icon
- Link your bank account with Paytm
- Enter details of the account holder i.e., name, account number and IFSC code.
- Fill in the amount you want to transfer and you also have the option to ‘add message’ with the money transfer.
- ‘Transaction Successful’ Message Will Reflect on the Screen.
Paytm allows its users to send money through various ways like UPI, Debit Card, and so on. In this post, we explained in detail How to Send Money from Paytm Bank, How to Send Money from Paytm Debit Card, How to send money from Paytm UPI and at last How to send Money using Paytm Wallet. Hope this information has helped you in some way.