Online gaming has a separate fanbase altogether. There are so many online games to choose from that you will be spoilt for choice. Ever since the pandemic hit the world, people are indulging themselves in online games for hours. It is great for adults, and if you haven’t caught up with your school or college mates in months, you can invite them to the games. India is home to over 420 million online gamers, which you can learn from this blog by Forbes.
If you do not want to invest any money in online games, then let me tell you that there are also various free games. Moreover, online games can teach you key life skills. Online games not only help people nurture long-distance friendships but also develop creativity, improve strategic thinking, improve cognitive abilities, help in building confidence, etc. You can also build resilience and improve communication skills if you play online games. It can help you in interviews!!
Online gaming also enhances memory and lets you flex your brain muscles. If you have difficulty concentrating at work or do not have multitasking skills, then online gaming can help you in more ways than one.
Since the pandemic has forced us to stay at home, playing online games with your friends and family members would help you continue with your socializing as well. It is fun to stay active and do away with work-from-home blues.
The best part is that you will be able to form friendships with people who have similar interests.
Since you have to think of logic and strategies, it will help you become better at your work as well. If you are in college and are facing issues related to your assignments, try playing online games for some time every day.
Online games are a stressbuster and would help your psychology. You will be happier and more relaxed. In this blog, we will discuss some top-tier classic online games you can play for free.
1. Bubble Shooter Game: One of the first games that you should try (since it is easy to learn and play) is bubble shooter games. It is a fun game where you have to target the bubbles. It is a very light game and can unwind your mind.
Download bubble shooter game and start playing because it will provide you with the best experience. If you are staying indoors, nothing can beat staying in your pyjamas, ordering pizzas, and playing bubble shooter games. You can play it while you are travelling or are bored at some random party, etc.
2. 8 Ball Pool Game: This is one of the first games we will discuss. 8 ball pool game is entertaining and would keep you engaged for hours. As mentioned earlier, this one also helps in increasing focus. It has several benefits, such as enhancing strategy, building skills, improving hand-eye coordination, improving cognition levels, etc. It also helps in developing the presence of the mind.
There are several applications where you can play an 8-ball pool. One of the best sites to play an 8-ball pool is MPL. Like fantasy cricket and fantasy football, you can play 8-ball pool on this site without any worries. It is a safe and secure site; you can earn money if you go for the paid version. However, if you are looking for free games, you can go for this application.
3. Rummy: Rummy is a card game that has been there in the Indian culture for a long time now.
We have all grown up seeing people playing rummy. However, since the new normal is here, it is not being played at clubs, parties, picnics, etc., like before. With the rising number of COVID-19 cases in India, it is better to stay at home and play rummy on the MPL site.
It provides top-notch security and the best offers and bonuses as well. This matching card game is also a draw and discard game in many parts of India. It involves sets and sequences. It is a game of skill and has become an integral part of the Indian online gaming scenario. If you are thinking about whether it is legal or not, it is. For the best gameplay, choose MPL.
4. Mario: Mario also helps you stimulate your brain muscles and strategic planning and improve memory. Mario is one of the most talked-about games for improving brain function. This free game can be played anywhere and at anytime.
5. Warcraft: Warcraft is yet another online game that you can play for free. It provides the right dosage of adrenalin rush daily. Whether you want to take a break in between work or want to challenge a friend, Warcraft can be your savior. It helps you combat loneliness and increases well-being. It even improves cognitive function in older players.
You have to multitask at every step.
6. Call of Duty: Call of Duty is yet another pretty famous game. The free version is exciting and will help you spend your leisure time. The fluidity of the game is amazing. It is also said that playing such games can improve driving skills because it helps you improve your concentration level.