Play BGMI After Ban: The Indian PUBG avatar BGMI or Battlegrounds Mobile India has been removed from the Google Play Store and App Store in India just a year after its reappearance. Google claims that after receiving a directive, they removed the game. It is unclear, though, whether BGMI has been outlawed in India. This post will focus on How to Play BGMI After Ban.
From this point forward, no user will be able to download and play BGMI on their device. The users will be able to play it for a while. However, the servers will be shut down soon, and India won’t see any more of the game. You are welcome to play BGMI if you are a player and wish to. Here’s how to play BGMI on your smartphone after downloading it. Check out the steps for playing BGMI following the ban in India.
4 Methods To Play BGMI After Ban In India
1. Download BGMI APK and OBB File
Play BGMI After Ban: There is currently no authorized way to download BGMI because it has been taken down from the Google Play Store. Therefore, on your smartphone, you must sideload the OBB file and download the APK file. Below, you can get the most recent BGMI APK and OBB files. See the instructions for downloading and installing the files.
- Use the links above to download the BGMI APK and OBB files, respectively.
- The APK or recent downloads section of your device’s file management will hold the downloaded files.
- Get the APK files out. You will be prompted to install an app from unknown sources when installing. Tap install to continue and move on.
- Once the APK has been installed, start the game and grant it the necessary rights. Close the app now.
- You must copy the OBB file to the following place on Android: Android > OBB > com.pubg.imobile. If there isn’t one already, make one.
- Restarting the game now should make everything function.
- Enter your account information now to begin playing.
2. Using VPN
Play BGMI After Ban: You won’t be able to access the game on your smartphone after the BGMI ban since the IP address will indicate the Indian region and the government will prohibit the use of Indian servers. As a result, the game won’t connect to your smartphone. Here is where a VPN can be useful to Play BGMI After Ban. If you want to buy PUBG Lite BC then check out Midasbuy PUBG Lite.
The VPN (Virtual Private Network) offers an encrypted network that conceals the IP address of your device. Once you enable VPN on your smartphone and BGMI connects, your local ISP won’t be able to determine that you are in India. On your smartphone, you must download a VPN app in order to Play BGMI After Ban.
Listed below are a few VPNs available for download from the Google Play Store.
- Secure VPN Proxy from Turbo VPN
- Secure VPN: More secure online
- VPN Proton: Private and Secure
- Faster & Safer Internet (184.108.40.206)
3. Switch BGMI servers.
Changes to servers are another option available to BGMI gamers to Play BGMI After Ban. Changing the game’s server so you can keep playing BGMI is explained here. Enable a VPN first if the game has already stopped connecting.
- If you haven’t already, launch the BGMI game and log in to your account.
- Get into the game’s lobby.
- You must locate the “Matchmaking Settings” in the lobby. You must first navigate to “Select Mode,” where players can select from a variety of game types, in order to do that.
- When you do, the “Select Server” option will appear.
- You can choose from a variety of servers by tapping on it to begin playing.
- I’m done now. Since you won’t be playing BGMI matches on the Indian server, you won’t encounter any problems.
4. Take up other games like PUBG New State
The sole remaining alternative for gamers who are still unable to connect to BGMI and play Play BGMI After Ban is to play games that are comparable to BGMI. The first is Krafton’s very own PUBG New State, which is officially available in India and is fairly similar to BGMI. But it’s a totally separate game, with entirely distinct maps, weapons, and other features. Players can try their luck in PUBG New State till BGMI is back; who knows, you might end up being the game’s next pro..
There are other Battle Royale games besides PUBG New State that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and the App Store. If you’re seeking for them, the post below has the greatest options.
Can I Play BGMI on iPhone After Ban?
Playing BGMI after ban on iPhone and iPad is still possible for anybody who downloaded them before they were removed. Players may soon be unable to access the game, though. A Google representative has already verified removing the game from the Play Store for Android users. “Upon receiving the order, in accordance with the established procedure, we contacted the impacted developer and banned access to the app that remained on the Play Store in India,” reads a statement from the company.
Apple and the App Store have not yet commented on BGMI. If you are unable to play BGMI, you should try the VPN or server switching methods mentioned above in order to Play BGMI After Ban. Apple forbids sideloading programs in any other circumstances.
FAQs regarding the BGMI Ban
1. Why is BGMI not on the Play Store?
On July 28, 2022, BGMI was removed from the Google Play Store. After receiving a request to do so from the Indian government, Google blocked the app’s access to Indian servers.
2. Why is BGMI Banned in India?
The prohibition came about a month after a tragic event in which a 16-year-old allegedly shot his mother because she forbade him from playing online games similar to “PUBG.” The problem was also brought up in Parliament, where the government stated it was investigating some apps that had been previously banned but had returned with a new brand name and avatar. Since BGMI is the PUBG Mobile avatar, the likelihood that it was banned for the aforementioned reasons is very strong.
3. Is It Illegal To Play BGMI After Ban?
No, continuing to Play BGMI After Ban is not prohibited. Players may need to use other servers in order to access the game since they won’t be able to access Indian servers anymore.