What is GitHub Student Developer Pack and How to Get your GitHub Student Developer Pack in 2021
So hey buddies, today I will tell you that What is GitHub Student Developer Pack, the pack which is provided by GitHub and also I will be telling you guys in detail that How to Get GitHub Student Developer Pack if you are a college or school student and have a valid student email address.
|How to Get your GitHub Student Developer Pack|
So in short I will tell you the following points in the table of content.
So let's start the points mentioned above one by one in detail.
What is GitHub Student Developer Pack?
What is GitHub Student Developer Pack? This is the first question when one comes to know that something named GitHub Student Developer Pack also exists. So What is GitHub Student Developer Pack?
GitHub Student Developer Pack is a full recourse pack which an educator or a student or anyone could need to make their awesome projects or to achieve the goal of making something like software or a website at the least cost possible. GitHub Student Developer Pack offers access to many useful subscriptions to many websites like Microsoft for Hosting websites or apps, and other websites which provide free graphics packs subscription need to make that website only for a student or a teacher.
We will be discussing more all we get in GitHub Student Developer Pack in detail.
What is the Worth of the GitHub Student Developer Pack?
As GitHub Student Developer Pack Contains many useful resources and Subscriptions free only for Students and Educators so it is estimated to worth around $200k which is around 14860280 India Rupees.
You can now conclude yourself that what many subscriptions GitHub Student Developer Pack would have as it is costing this much about $200k, this is a huge amount and a student and an educator can't afford to buy such a huge pack of resources and subscriptions.
Also, students and educators do not have to worry about this huge amount as GitHub Student Developer Pack is Free for educators and Students which brings us to our next point to discuss that Can you get GitHub Student Developer Pack for Free?
Can you get GitHub Student Developer Pack for Free?
Talking about who all can get a GitHub Student Developer Pack for their projects, I would like to tell you that GitHub Student Developer Pack is for all who can afford it and also for those who cannot afford it like those who don't have such a huge amount.
So basically GitHub Student Developer Pack is free for students and teachers only if they have a valid student email address provided or issued by their educational institute and also a Student Verification ID or Card is required to verify that the Valuable GitHub Student Developer Pack is handed over free to the legit and valid student and teacher and not to the fraudulent one.
What are the Benefits of having a GitHub Student Developer Pack?
So now as you know that What is a GitHub Student Developer Pack and also now you know about the worth of GitHub student developer pack and why it is in some much demand now you might be excited to know that what all subscription is included in the GitHub Student Developer Pack, now will tell you in detail what are the subscriptions included with the GitHub student developer pack?
Below is the list of some of the valuable subscriptions included in the GitHub Student Developer Pack for free only for students and educators.
- Microsoft Azure $100 Credits
- Digital Ocean $100 Credits
- Canva 12 Months Subscription
- .me TLD domain & SSL Certificate by Namecheap
- Free 1 year domain registration from Name.com
- JetBrains Subscription renewed annually
- Free GitHub Pro
- License to Bootstrap studio
- .TECH domain free for 1 year
- Heroku free for 2 years
- Unity Student Plan
- Icon scout premium icons for 1 year
And many such countless benefits are included with GitHub Student Developer Pack.
How to Apply for GitHub Student Developer Pack?
So now is the main section of this post where I will be telling you in detail step by step that How to Apply for the GitHub Student Developer Pack if you are a student or a teacher so now read carefully.
Note that the steps for Applying for GitHub Student Developer Pack are the same for the students as well and teachers so both teachers and students can follow the same steps for applying for the GitHub student developer pack for free.
1. Visit this official website of GitHub Student developer pack to apply.
|How to Get your GitHub Student Developer Pack|
2. Now click on the 'Get it Now'.
|How to Get your GitHub Student Developer Pack in 2021|
3. Now GitHub will ask you that if you are a student or a teacher, just choose accordingly, here I will be choosing Student as I am a student and click on Get Student Benefits.
|How to apply for Github Student Developer Pack|
4. Now it will ask you to log in if you already have an account then login but I recommend making a new account with your valid Student email id.
5. After signing in, it will ask you your institution name, just choose from the drop-down, if in case your institution is not listed just write your institution name in the field.
6. Now next step is to write why you need GitHub Student Developer Pack for free, just fill in according to your need for the GitHub Student Developer Pack.
7. Now proceed to the next page and now GitHub will ask you to verify if you are a student or if you are a teacher, just upload a student identity card issued by the institution in which you are currently enrolled.
8. After this step click on submit and you are done now check your inbox and you will get in how many days the verification will be done and after verification, you can and you will definitely get your GitHub Student Developer Pack for Free.
So in this post, I told you in detail that what is a GitHub student developer pack, what all resources and subscriptions you get by applying for the GitHub student developer pack and at last I explained in detail step by step that How to Apply for GitHub Student Developer Pack if you have a valid student emails address or if you are a teacher. If there is any doubt feel free to ask me in the comments below.