How to Check Paytm Balance | Check Paytm Bank, Wallet, Debit Card Balance 2022 | Updated
We all utilize different types of payment apps like Paytm to conduct online or cashless transactions, and it is no longer necessary to visit a bank or an ATM to check our bank balance. Paytm has made checking any of your bank account balances very simple and efficient with just a few taps and clicks on the Paytm App. We talked about how to transfer and receive money with Paytm in the last post, and today we'll talk about Paytm Balance. From the beginning of the post, we will learn in detail what Paytm Balance is and how to check Paytm Balance in various ways. We will explain How to Check Paytm Wallet Balance, How to Check Paytm Bank Account Balance, How to Check Paytm Debit Card Balance, and finally How to Check Paytm Fastag Balance in this topic titled Paytm Balance.
What is the meaning of Paytm Balance?
Paytm Balance is nothing more than the amount of money in your currency that a Paytm user has on his Paytm App, which includes money in Paytm Payments Bank or any other Paytm Linked Bank Account, as well as money in Paytm Debit Card and Paytm Wallet. The Paytm App can be used to check your Paytm balance. You can effortlessly keep track of the money left in your Paytm Bank, Wallet, and Debit Card with Paytm Balance, as well as contribute money to Paytm for future use.
How do I check the balance of my Paytm wallet?
Follow the step-by-step procedures below to check your Paytm balance or Paytm Wallet balance.
- Launch the Paytm application and sign in.
- Select 'Paytm wallet'..
- A display of the available balance will appear on the screen.
How do I check the balance of my Paytm Payments bank account?
There are two ways to check your Paytm Bank Account Balance. Both methods are described in depth further down.
Method 1: Check the balance of your bank account in 'Passbook'.
- On the homepage, scroll down to 'Passbook.' This displays your account balance as well as the history of your transactions.
- You'll discover two unique sections in your Passbook's 'Account Balance & History' section. These can be found under the headings 'Accounts' and 'History.' All of your transactions are recorded in 'History.' Debits and credits from all linked bank accounts, as well as payments from your cards and wallets, are all included.
- You'll discover options like 'Paytm Wallet,' 'Paytm Postpaid,' and other related bank accounts under the 'Account' area. The option to 'Check Balance' is located on the right side of each account.
- To check the balance of each bank account, you'll need your UPI PIN. You won't need to enter your UPI PIN to check your balance if you've linked your Paytm Payments Bank account. Simply select 'Check Balance' to see your current balance.
Method 2: Go to 'Settings' and check your account balance.
- Open the Paytm application and follow the instructions below:
- Select your profile from the drop-down menu. To do so, go to the top left of the home page and click on your profile image.
- Scroll down to the 'Settings' option, which contains all of the information about 'Automatic Payments,' 'Linked Bank Accounts,' 'Third Party Apps Linked with Wallet,' and so on.
- Scroll down to 'Payment Settings' and select the 'Saved Cards & Bank Accounts' area.
- The 'Linked Bank Accounts' can be found in the 'Saved Payment Details' section. You can 'Add New Account' if there is no account attached. Paytm will now link the bank account associated with your phone number automatically.
- You can also integrate new bank accounts to Paytm in addition to current ones. The option to 'Check Balance' can be found under the name of each bank account.
- After selecting 'Check Balance,' you'll be prompted to enter the UPI PIN for each of your bank accounts. Your account balance will then be displayed in the Paytm app. You may not need to enter your UPI PIN if you have a Paytm Payments bank account because you can check your balance directly.
- In just a few simple steps, you can check the balances of all linked bank accounts. Paytm makes checking your account balance simple, quick, and convenient.
How can I check the balance on my Paytm debit card?
Follow the step-by-step procedures below to check your Paytm balance or Paytm Debit Card balance.
- Open the Paytm App and log in to your Paytm account.
- Now, in the top left corner, click on your profile symbol.
- Select Payments Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Saved Cards from the drop-down menu.
- Your linked bank debit and credit cards will now appear on this page, with the opportunity to check the balance.
- Select Check Balance from the drop-down menu.
- Now you can see your Paytm Debit Card Balance.
How do I check the balance of my Paytm Fastag account?
Download the My FASTag app on your Android or iOS device to check your FASTag account balance. Launch the app and sign in along with your account information. After entering into your account, you'll see the complete details of your FASTag account, as well as the amount of your FASTag account.
We learned multiple methods to check Paytm balance in this post on Paytm. We learned how to check Paytm Wallet Balance, Paytm Payments Bank Balance, Paytm Debit Card Balance, and Paytm Fastag Balance, among other things. I hope you find this knowledge useful.
Post a Comment